Picnic Tour - 2
La saleth Church , 500 years old tree ,Dolphin Nose ,Mountain beauty , Lion cave ,Pambar falls ,Shopping ,Echo rock.
Kodaikanal Picnic Tour includes 8 places.Sightseeing places are most famous and oldest places in kodaikanal and Dolphin nose are trekking spot and we what to trek to reach the spot.
Indica - ₹ 1100/-
Indigo - ₹ 1250/-
Etios - ₹ 1600/-
Qualis - ₹ 1800/-
Tavera - ₹ 1800/-
Innova - ₹ 2100/-
20 seater - ₹ 3200/-
| || |
Pickup and Drop
9.30am to 3.00pm
With in 1km are bear by us.
La saleth Church, 500 years old tree & Dolphin Nose
Sightseeing Places Info
1. La saleth church kodaikanal is situated at a distance of 2kms from kodaikanal bus stand. an extraordinary celebration takes places at la saleth church ............
2. 500 Years Old TreeA gnarled old jamun tree. signposted- and futilely fenced off- is a tourist attraction near Kodai Lake. The Vattakanal..............
3. Dolphin's Nose,Kodaikanal
Dolphin Nose is flat rock projecting over a breathtaking chasm 6,600 feet deep. It is an undisturbed area 1 kilometer down a very steep................
4. Mountain BeautyAnother Tamil word for creeper or vine is Valli, the honey collecting daughter of the chief of the Veddas mountain tribe. The chief and his............
5. Lion cave kodaikanal - This is 100 mt from Bear Shola falls, just a simple cave where sometime back lion used to stay.............
6. Pambar Falls, Kodaikanal
7. Echo Rock Kodaikanal of sound, arriving at the listener some time after the direct sound. Typical examples are the echo produced by the bottom of a well...............